Monday, August 24, 2009

Let's get started.

Okay, so as if I don't have enough going on this week I decided. hey let's start a cake blog. This will be the only post for this week simply because after today I will be too busy to do much of anything. Why you ask? Because it is nearly impossible for me to use the N-O word with people 0ther than my daughter. I have three cakes that all happen to be needed on Saturday, I have a large wedding cake for a friend I graduated high school with, then a birthday cake for a friend's daughter and last ( but definitely not least) my niece is turning two and I am making her birthday cake as well. How might I accomplish all of this, I have superpowers..didn't you know that?? I have a plan for each cake though, so hopefully all will go smoothly. When this week is over I will be sharing recipes and decorating tips. My hope for this blog, is simply to share my passion with others!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.